Thursday, June 18, 2009

anniversary comes soon a.k.a goes disappointment

Anniversary is coming near and so did I make preparation 2 months ago
making him a customized cookies from Delectable

It was always a feeling of excitement when the days is coming near
I mean for me to received what I've ordered
and yet so happy when the parcel arrived to my house

I still have the excitement with me when I'm opening the box
but things gone bad when I saw the cookies...


OMG~~
melted and cracked over it like what I'm not expected to see
feel so disappointed on it..

They say pos laju refuse to let them post by glass jar
and so they have to put it in a tin with a box

My oh my, took me hours to figure what should I do next
Till then, i asked them to redo it
and I'll get somebody to collect from them in KL

So, I got no gift for him on the very day
Probably will take it next month

too bad for it~

2 comments:

  1. Sam.. this cookies oo!! that last time you collect at post laju?! so cute aa!! hahahaha

    ReplyDelete