Thursday, October 8, 2009

deDe Bakery

**31 July 2009**

After class, went to 1-Stop for lunch at Sam Hui
along with my college mates

Then went to Gurney Plaza with Kuan & Krisna
and we noticed that there's a new bakery shop
open next to 600cc named

They have cute theme for this bakery
i saw lots of animals through out the bakery
such as this giant moussy that attracts me on first sight
while u look through the shop when u pass by

There is also a long long neck giraffe beside the entrance
but too bad i don have the picture for that

Besides this, there's another thing that attracts me
have a look at this

and this

aren't they adorable?
I feel like I'm in Disneyland, haha~
know what, they're super expensive
RM2++ for 1 piece and u don feel like u have eaten it
because they are tiny
Anyway, they look cute & attractive


No comments:

Post a Comment