Saturday, December 19, 2009

Oliver is back !

** 15 November 2009 **

Oliver is finally back to Penang
he went to Japan on the 27 March 2009
it's already 8 months time that he's not in Penang
I'm glad to see him again and he's now already 1 year old

He actually reach Penang on 14th
but then due to daddy's birthday dinner last night
so I didn't managed to meet him up at the air port

I decided to meet him today with my grandparents
we cross over the Penang bridge to pay him a visit

There he is
my 3-kor carrying him to look at the dog

To me he is still so cute like before
When he's taking his bath he keep crying
so pity....



He's like saying " Mummy Daddy come save me "
but after bath he stop crying already
wonder what is he crying for, i dunno

After dinner it's time for me to go home
took some picture with the kiddo


He's cute and I love him much
can't wait to see him again

Kor Kor love Olie ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment