Friday, March 27, 2009

Oliver's 1st flight towards Japan

Let's start with the introduction of this post



main character

Oliver Ong
my chubby little nephew, so cute~~

he's only 7 months old and he's going to Japan
with his mom to find his daddy over there

so envy, I wish I could fly there next year too
so now have to busy saving money already

I was at the airport that day
seeing everyone busy with the luggage when I reach there
because of the over weight luggage, 12kg extra
so they have to repack and take out some of the stuff

and so then I'm the 1 take care of Ollie
Grandpa took this pic for me, thanks!

Oliver and his only 2 aunties
Sam and E'lin upgrade to be aunt already

k-mak(Oliver's grandma)

grandpa, aunty, Oliver, grandma, Oliver's mom

and also few more shot of Ollie before they went in

see you next year darling
xoxoxo
love you!

2 comments: