Sunday, December 13, 2009

Elyn's 21 Birthday

** 6th November 2009 **

It was Friday night, a day before her very big day
headed over to QE II where her party is set to be there
went over very late because she gave me the wrong time
=.=''

Went to the party along with my dear and Jovian


the food over there so so only
not much choices and not very tasty
but I saw familiar faces over there
met few of my diploma mates from TARC

1st of all is the cubby Kah Meng

Next is the adorable Ken Ken

I also have a chance to know his gf Chin Vee
1st time stand so close and take photo with her

Besides that I took a picture with Elyn's little sister too

Last but not least, there's also 1 picture with the princess

It's time for me to leave after she cuts the cake
took a few shots when leaving the place



It's Friday and it's also ladies night
QE II is so happening when the clock strike at 12
too bad i can't join the fun because I have work on next morning
so just head back home and go to bed
Nitez...~

2 comments:

  1. hey..elyn little sis so tall d..she had grown up..i still remb she loves choc very much~~ haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yea, i was surprise to see her height, almost catch up my height ler..

    ReplyDelete