Monday, December 14, 2009

Pong's 21 Birthday

** 7th November 2009 **

Saturday, as usual work on weekends
finish work go home get ready for another birthday party
Pong's 21 birthday party held tonight
yea, he's my ex-boyfriend
and I felt so shock when i received an invitation from him
don't expect that he will invite me for this
I even send him a message to confirm is it true about it
and he answer me yes, he would like me to attend
so unbelievable you know, I thought he would still mind
I mean the past, I hurt him so badly
we had a great talk about our past, he's OK right now
instead he already found himself a good mate right now
bless and wish him all the best in this new relationship

Now let me continue with the party that day
as usual went there late, about 10pm already
took my supper there with all the home-made dishes
After i finish the food, went into a room where
I saw ppl gather around in a circle for some game
then only I found that they are gambling =.=""

Since I'm not interested to join them on this gambling table
so what I can do is to take out the camera snap snap snap
took few sweet photos with my dear while others is on the game



After a while I saw Kevin + Diana walked in
I'm so glad she came over or else I'll be bored to death
of course I won't miss the chance to take a photo with her

After a while is the cake cutting ceremony
this is the look of the cake that cost RM100+

Here's Pong with his birthday cake

Now you see him smiling happily
just between seconds you'll see him with cream on his face

and lets take a look at his birthday cake
RM100+ cake just smashed off like this, what a waste
and some more we still have to eat the cake
with such weird presentation on the look of the cake, yee~

When we finish eating the cake
photo session again with the couples over there
I can say that, only for couples~

Take 1 - Diana & her hun

Take 2 - Ken & his darling

Take 3 - Me & my dear

Take 4 - 3 couples

Take 5 - 4 couples

Lastly just before i went off
take 1 last photo with the birthday boy

Sincerely wish him all the best !
Happy birthday~

No comments:

Post a Comment