Thursday, June 11, 2009

Parents' Night

Thursday night I skipped moral class and left Xiang , Kuan & Meng attend it
reasons ?
I have better function for that night
=)

Went to E&O hotel for their buffet with my family members for celebrating
Parents' Day

Caught this ash tray thingie at the hall way
with E&O printed on it
creative right?
here you may see soups, and sorts of meat are available on this section
as the theme for today is Roast & Grill
so all the meaty stuff are served tonight
besides that, there's a section that served sorts of cheese
but i din try it, they smell weird to me
and also some freshie fruits
last but not least, caught me sneaking for the tempting choco fountain
nice catch, haha~
Had a great family gathering dinner that night
with a very full stomach

No comments:

Post a Comment