Friday, June 12, 2009

happy day

Happen to be on friday evening
received a sudden message from my dear that says
feel so surprise to see this msg from him
really can't imagine that it actually send by him
with the following msg comes with this
I admit, INDEED I feel like I'm flying up high
was happy to see this
and we went to a restaurant called Star Garden

There is actually a main branch located at Batu Feringghi
but then we went the other branch that located at Perak Road
the environment was not that sentimental
compared to the 1 at batu feringghi
anyhow, I still appreciate his sudden 'invitation'

we ordered 2 set dinner
serves with soup+main course+drinks+dessert

they have different kind of soup for everyday
and soup of the day for today was the pumpkin soup
and it was YUMMY~
pumpkin soup was always my favourite besides mushroom soup
then follow up here comes our main course
his grill fish and my baked chicken with cheese
not bad right? quite attractive also..

Finally, the dessert was served after the main course
how much does we spend that night?
for your surprised, it's only cost us RM25
reasonable, right?
yeah, a happy day he gave to me that night
love you!

ps: but i wonder why i din take pic with him that night, i miss out that very moment, too bad~

No comments:

Post a Comment