Monday, June 29, 2009

365 days of love

On our very


Me

Him

went for dinner at Vintage Bulgaria

Dinner serves with Wild Mushroom Soup
as appetizer
then it comes with our main course

Bulgarian Platter
everything in pork meat, a lil' to much for me

then comes my rib-eye steak
this is definitely my type of food
super yummy~

Photos before we leave

Then we go straight ahead over Penang Bridge to
Auto City

continue with our dessert at Sakae Izakaya

We ordered "Sexy Geisha"
a combination of Sake+Grapefruit

Salt Rock Ice Cream
sounds interesting right?
having a salty ice cream instead of a sweet 1

and also
Green Tea Tiramisu
another interesting dessert for me
and it taste good
It is a nice place to stop by, pay them a visit
no matter you're with family, friends or love 1
I bet you'll love it here

Sam + Ming

loving? yes? no? dunno..?
hehe~

No comments:

Post a Comment