Sunday, June 7, 2009

the 1st photoshoot

Went for a photoshoot
just to give out a help to a friend
haven't get the final piece of all the photos taken
may post up few of them when i get it.

It takes places at Penang Botanical Garden
stuck in a very traffic jam from Gurney all the way long
because of the Floral Festival held during the period
and it makes me so so hot that day.

What I have now is just some behind the scenes
have a look for some of the ugly photo

rest time~~
talking with one of the photographer

get to see some pics that taken while resting
the blue plastic piece is for fan-ing myself

hot Hot hot...
now I understand how hard it is to do outdoor shooting

this is a better 1
but actually is a fail shot, as what they told me.

Next time will show more about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment