Tuesday, March 3, 2009

my saturday

wake up quite late today
12pm noon
haha~

start the cooking about 1pm
and this is what i get in the end
{ABC soup, Mongolian beef, Stir-fry siew pak choy}

cost me not even RM10 for the raw materials
and i can have it as lunch and dinner
hahaha!

my bro graded A for the beef
it's my 1st attempt for this dish, hehe~
the rest is normal to him cause often cook for him
then about Ming, i dunno~ =(
no comment from him...

later on about 9.30 we went to Coffee Island
meet up Ming's ex-colleague
but it was not boring for me
though it is a man's talk
because their conversation is quite interesting to me
haha~

Ming and I made an earlier move on that day
cause we have a movie date going on at 11.50pm
so we head on to Gurney Plaza for our movie

TADAAHHHH~
this is what we watched
a Singapore movie filmed in KL
{LOVE MATTERS}
this movie is rated 18PL
it is suitable for young couples or even husband and wife
knowing more about the relation between sex and love
izzit possible that the existence of sex is to prove the existence of love you felt for him/her?
izzit without sex in a relationship means that you love him/her no more?
i dunno
maybe yes and maybe no
everyone got their own opinion on this right?
but anyway
love is blind, love is true,
just follow your heart, and never make yourself to regret

I hope each of you enjoy this movie
and always stay happy with your love one
^^

2 comments:

  1. wahh..so clever in cooking ya..haha~ if i hv quarter talent of cooking..i think my bf will be very happy~ LOLzz..

    ReplyDelete
  2. you can try 1 ma..
    i bet he'll be very very happy lor..

    ReplyDelete