Saturday, March 7, 2009

the broken heart


why why and why
why must you do this?
why you're so like that?

you broke my heart
YOU BROKE MY HEART
goodness..
I am so much in pain
why u have to be like this?
I'm suffering right now...

I was trying to pretend and not to see it
I turn myself away
I was trying to walk away
I wanted to close an eye
like i never wanna know

suddenly
"you let him do so??" from a friend
I'm vanished
I got no place to hide
I got no answer for that question
I have to pretend like i never care
I have to put a smile on me

but then it hurts deep down inside me
it feels like something gonna burst out
I feel like crying
but i have to force it to stop
I don want to be an idiot

i feel like I've been so stupid for believing you all these while
i really don think about mention or seeing it happen anymore
but how come...
life always come out with something surprise and unexpectedly

please don mess with my life
i don want to be like this either
u suppose to do like what you've promised
don give out all your stupid excuses to me
I'm sick of it

you broke my heart
and I'm so much in pain

though i hate you but love you still

2 comments:

  1. wat happened to u dear?? although i do not know wat happened..i can FEEL the pain~ anyway cheer up!! u hv a sweet dimple when u smile..so smile always~ *winks*

    ReplyDelete
  2. he take cigarette..
    where he once promised me he'll stop..
    then he do it behind my back!
    banana la, so bad...

    ReplyDelete