Monday, March 2, 2009

thank god is friday

finally it's Friday !!
thank god is Friday!
i love Fridays!
i love the beginning of weekends!
yuhoo~

first of all
let me explain why i love weekends so much..
=>the very last day class of the week
=>no more wake up early in the morning
=>no more sleeping early in the night
=>got to meet him

yea~that's why i lurveeee weekends!!

as usual in the morning wake up at 7.30
getting prepared for class.
and also as usual,
the 1st class,
known typically as a boring class
but still have to suffer for 3 hours listening nothing there.

the next class is much better then
much more interesting than the previous class
so time past quite fast ahead too.
and finally, ended the class, YEAH!!!

as usual also
waiting at home for him to come to pick me out for dinner
and Wei Xiang is joining us for tonight's dinner too
cause his mom went to Singapore,
no food for him at home, haha~
so we went New Lane to take our dinner.

after dinner we went to CTY.
to get some needs for my baby, Truss.
i bet he's happy what I've get for him
because it cost me for RM116 for his needs,
haiz..
but Xiang doesn't join us,
he felt weird of going there with us
maybe scared of being a torch, hee~
so he went back by himself 1st.

after finish everything there.
we head to Tesco Penang for some food materials.
because my parents were going to Genting tonight
so i have to prepare my own meal for tomorrow.
and Ming always wanted me to make him a meal,
so decides to cook myself.

stuff there are pretty cheap ler..
i get some potatoes, carrots, garlics, onions, few types for vegetables, beef,prawns
OMG all so cheap
i bet I'll be coming again for all this
it doesn't cost me more than RM30 for what i bought on that day.

it's about 12am when i reach home
Ming is still with me at this time
though he have work for tomorrow
pity him~
went back on 1am
i know he try his best for me
muackzzz!

No comments:

Post a Comment