Tuesday, March 10, 2009

disappointed holiday

monday,9th march 2009
a replacement public holiday for all the peoples' in Penang
so do I have school holiday for it also..

and supposedly I should be on the way to Genting Highland for today
but in the end
I didn't go
so disappointed for it

why?
cause of assignments lar...
3 assignment have to pass 1 shot
3 different subjects
but with the same lecturer for all 3 subjects
Mr.Lai....
why u so like that ah?

got another reason also la
my period come so suddenly
I don understand
why it come so in time for this month
it usually come late a week for every month
fed up !!!

spoil my holiday
have to stay in Penang
but luckily I still have my dear with me
hehe~

we had lunch together
with our tradition Penang dessert

CHENDOL

after that he drop me to the hair saloon
straighten my hair
cost me RM170
cheap? or expensive?

2 hours for that hair-do
so pity dear for letting him waited so long
sorry~
in result, now my hair is so...
volume no more
haiz, so little...

after that we stop by at TESCO again,
haha~
we're going to prepare dinner for tonight
chicken bolognese spaghetti
sorry about the photos
forgotten to take it before i eat

then the whole night was just 2 of us
watching Bedtime Stories dvd
till both of us fall a sleep
maybe the movie is a little to dull for us


time flies~~
very very fast when we get together
but i love being with him
he's my candy man

No comments:

Post a Comment