Friday, February 12, 2010

En Chyi's 6th Birthday

12th February 2010

2 days before Chinese New Year
my darling's niece celebrated her 6th birthday
at The Blue Reef Cafe which located at Tanjung Bunga

This is the 1st time i went to this place
used to heard many times about this place
but never been there before
I've heard good feedback on the food
but after I tried, I don really like it
it's not my cup of tea after all
I'm not gonna get back for the 2nd time
=P

There comes the Birthday Girl with her family


Isn't she look great with her Princess Tiara =)
she has a lot of presents that night
I guess she's happy with it

Besides having their family photo
I have one photo with my darling too

Actually I have lots of photo de
but my hard disk gone le =(
so this is what I can post on this post

The End

No comments:

Post a Comment