Wednesday, January 20, 2010

He's 23

16th January 2010

Today is one of the most important day of my life
this is the day that belongs to my darling
yea, it is his 23rd birthday

As it is a special day for him and also for me
he took 1 day leave for the celebration

On the afternoon, each of us went to hair saloon
he go for his hair cut and I go for my perms
we don't do it in purpose for this day
we do it for Chinese New Year
because the cost gets high when CNY comes nearer

After get our heads done, we went home to get prepared
and we make our move about 6.30pm
we went all the way up to Batu Feringghi for dinner

We chose Feringghi Garden as our sweet date location
Feringghi Garden is always famous with the environment
their romantic ambiance and expensive dining

This is the selection of our dinner that night

We ordered their mushroom soup
the texture is rich and full with mushrooms
but there is a bit lack of taste
I wonder they forgot the salt or what on that night

For the main course, my Bii ordered lamb shank
that is real great lamb because the meat were super soft
and for me, again with my favorite Tenderloin Steak
this is the best tenderloin I've ever tried
but it's very expensive, RM59.90 for one

After finishing our luxurious meal
we walk around to take some photos of the restaurant

this is the interior of all the tables set in indoor

a nice couple photo from us ^^

When we're done with our dinner
we continue with 2nd round with his friend
we went to Sticks with Ah Jie & Yumiko
this is my 1st time to step in that place also

I gave him a surprise with a customized cake
a special made present-shaped birthday cake

It looks so lovely to us
of course then we will take a couple photo with the cake

I guess he's happy with it, should be la~
Besides, we had a photo taken with the other couple
the 1 that send the cake for us


It is so kind that they willing to join us
we are happy to see them too
this is also the 1st time I able to take photo with Yumiko

She's a sweet and cute girl
and I have good relationship with her since then ^^

Last but not least, a photo shoot with my love one before we went off

and you know what, I'm so in love with this shot
of course I'm deeply in love with the cute guy beside me
and I'll always do


No comments:

Post a Comment