Monday, February 15, 2010

Me - 22nd

15 February 2010

This is the official day of my 22nd years of living
should I be proud of it or to be sad about it?

I'm getting older and older day by day
time is like a blink of eye to me
I still remember when I was 7
I was so scared to go primary school
but now I'm having my degree with the age 22
omg, I can't imagine how fast it is to be

forget about it
lets get back to my post for my 22nd birthday

Today is also the 2nd day of Chinese New Year
as usual, went to my grandparents house for the afternoon
and of course HE is with me for the whole day too

Till night time after finish dinner
we left early that night
because HE say he wanted to bring me out
and so HE brought me to Baskin Robins

Because of last night disappointment
HE bought me a new ice-cream cake ^^

Finally I have my birthday cake this year
HE tries to let me forget about last night failure
I'm so glad HE did this to me

More photos...







HE save my day
HE's my savior
=P

Birthday present?
I have this
=D


I LOVE YOU MY DEAR

No comments:

Post a Comment