Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Another birthday celebration

16th February 2010

Today - 3rd day of Chinese New Year
again a day for collecting more red packets
but I'm not gonna visit any of my relatives today
I'm going to my bff - Pelyn Poh's grandparents house

As usual we pay them a visit every year to gamble
with a bunch of close friends from TARC
me and my dear left the place in the evening
because we have another meeting later on

First of all, we went for our dinner 1st
again we went to Kiss-A-Koyotei Cafe for Japanese Cuisine
our selection dinner of the night

It's good
I love the food there and the environment there
After our dinner, we continue our next stop to

Purpose of coming here?
definitely we came here for their superior ice-creams
our selection from the menu
❤ Seven heavens

❤ Flower blossom


❤ Chocolate fondue

Aren't they look tempting to you?
feel like you wanna try on the spot?
Yes, it is so nice to enjoy ice-cream
especially for girls when you're not in the good mood


One memorable photo was taken just before we left the place
Then we make our move again to Gurney Plaza
because we're going for Midnight movie, yea~

Just before the movie starts
we fool around with some photo sessions

my 2nd photo with her

my 3rd pic with the couple

my uncountable pic taken with them

I end my day happily, but there's something imperfect
I did not get any pic with him
Anyway, it was still a happy day for me

^^

No comments:

Post a Comment