Sunday, March 14, 2010

My White Valentine's 2010

13th March 2010

It happens on the white valentine's eve
me and my darling went for a white sweet date
i bet most of the couple do so
because it actually fills up most of the restaurants by couples
on that very special day

We made out choice to go Mizi Bistro at New World Park that night
we didn't make any booking before we went there
but we still manage to get our seats after a long wait
rather than nothing right?

I'm enjoy much on that night
because i had a surprised by him
while waiting the food to serve
he actually told me he wanna go for toilet
and i actually don put any notice what is he trying to do
till he walk back the place with a bouquet of roses

Ooh~ roses!
my favorite flower all the time
I'm so damn excited with it but i kept my excitement deep inside
I don dare to look more glance on it
or even take a photo of it
because there were too many people watching over me
I feel so shy yet happy like nobody business
lets put the flower a side and continue to the dinner

As usual, we go for steaks on big occasions
this is our starter with breads and soups

Mizi Bistro is always famous with their soups
especially mushroom soup
I actually like their pumpkin soup too
and also their broccoli soup that available at the other branch
that located inside Prangin Mall
we enjoy the soup very very much

after finishing the soups
there comes our main course

yes! we are steak lovers all the time
it only cost us RM32++ for the whole set
much cheaper compare to the one in Feringghi Garden
but of cause there were slight different in texture
and Mizi Bistro offers free dessert =P

After finishing my dinner
hehe~ back to the point, ROSES !!
I finally can have a picture with my roses
because there were not many tables left on that moment =P

Oh damn, they are so beautiful and they smells good
this is actually the 1st time i received flower from him
convocation tak kira 1 lo~

After finishing our sweet dinner
we went to Gurney Plaza to meet our friends
they were also another sweet sweet couple
that just finish their romantic white dinner in a white house

We actually go for movie that night
but i already forgotten which movie we watch
somehow i know we both couple were happy that night

And you know what, i can't stop looking at those roses
isn't they look nice~

It really brightens up my day!
And I'll love him more each day !



4 comments:

  1. the white roses really look nice! =D
    haha..i know u are white roses lover 4ever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this 1 not white roses lai =(
    champagne color, mix with little pink de >.<

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooo is it??? hahah..then i colour blind jor? lol..neway really nice!!

    ReplyDelete