Wednesday, January 6, 2010

New Year Eve 2009

** 31st December 2009 **

Nothing special happen on me that night
had a wonderful dinner with my darling at Nagore Road

I had a warm dinner there because we're having steamboat
this is what we ordered that night


The food is more than enough for 2 of us to dine
so in the end we can't finish all the food

There are limited pictures taken there
me and my darling


After that we went over to Upper Penang Road
meet up Hong Lin and girlfriend also with some of their friends too
1st time meeting his girlfriend but she looks familiar to me

Wonder how much it cost for parking that day?
RM20 per entry, 4 times than the normal days, wth~
we sat there for hours accompanied by beers and friends
I also bump on Sharon and Qiao Shuen that night


It was happening that night because all the clubs were full
I went home about 2.30am
end my day with 1 happy photo shot with him

love him

No comments:

Post a Comment