Saturday, January 2, 2010

Christmas Day 2009

** 25th December 2009 **

Jingle Bells~Jingle Bells~Jingle All The Way~~

The best day of the year has finally come
it's Christmas Time though the street are so calm
Christmas decoration were so few and dull in Penang
not like those streets in Singapore and Taiwan where decorations
is like everywhere all along the city

Back to my post
about my Christmas Eve
there's nothing special on that day
as usual I went to my granny's place up on the hill
having BBQ there with my cousins and few friends
photos? none =S

Christmas Day is the main purpose for this post
I'm craving for a place for Christmas dinner
but I don't know where should we dine that day
because most of the restaurants were full and price increased
after research on all the restaurants and hotels buffet dinner
we decided to cross over the bridge to dine in Tao Auto City
why? because it is normal price as usual

The restaurant is full of people inside
we don't get our seats in the air-conditioned table
instead we have to sit at the lounge table without air-con

The food is like so dull and common to me
there's nothing that we order for the second time
but we still managed to fed ourselves to the fullest
surprisingly they gave us a present after paying the bills

walked around the lounge and take some pictures





window shopping at the flea market over there
bought nothing but just to make some minor walk
good for digestion right? =)
went back home and watched a movie before bed

I had a very sweet Christmas this year

No comments:

Post a Comment