Friday, March 19, 2010

Great-grandma's day

18 March 2010

Today i went over Butterworth with my family
i mean with all my family members
we are going to celebrate my great-granny's birthday

She's 92 this year
I wonder how she feel for living so long in earth
does she ever feel sad about it?
Anyhow I'm glad she could make it for such a long life
and you know what, she is a healthy granny
she is sickness free ^^
but just old people tends to be weak
because they eat less , I guess so >.<


Here's my great-grandma
she still can walk her own
but she hardly remember us already =(

While she is the oldest among our family
we have another youngest member of our family too
he's Oliver, a super cute kiddo

I'm glad and proud we now have 5 generation in the family tree
not much family could make it that much

That's all for this post ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment