Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Chill Out

24 April 2010

It's a Saturday night
I went over Bukit Mertajam for dinner
Kuan the BM kia brought us to eat Bak Kut Teh

There were 10 of us that night
semua pun sepasang 1
then end up not enough food to eat
but still ok la, still can fill up my stomach

While the night still young, we move over to Blogger Cafe
a place where we can have a drink and continue chatting
and there we get to see Kinki's new lomo camera
shocking pink in color with bedazzled diamonds

Just in case you dunno which 10 of us that day
I have prove of the day
that we have 5 couples all together

Wei Xiang Pei See

Queenie Kuan

Kinki Thomas

Diana Kevin

Sam Ming

Me and my girl, Ms. D ordered some sweet dessert
we were craving for ICE CREAMS!

and yes we had BANANA BOAT

that really makes our day bloom
I enjoy the talking with them
non-stop laughter from them always
of course i hope we can always maintain like this

FRIENDSHIP FOREVER !

No comments:

Post a Comment