Sunday, April 18, 2010

Jess 18 Birthday

17 April 2010

Today's my cousin 18th birthday
her darling wanted to give her a surprise party
so I was invited by my aunt to attend the party

The party located at 8 Row there
a place where we can sing in private room
I was there late that night
because I know I'm not gonna stay there for long

Reach there about 11pm that night
the only thing I do there is take photo with her

&&

then sitting there listen to her friends sing

One last thing I did before I left that place
I ate a piece of cake
this is how the cake look like

don't ask me why poodle
I don know why ~

At last, I leave the place in 1 hour time
should be enough i guess
as she's busy entertaining her friends

Anyway, wish her all the best in 2010

&


HAPPY BIRTHDAY !


No comments:

Post a Comment