Thursday, February 19, 2009

it's my day

yuhoo~~
15 Feb, my official birthday!!
sounds kinda happy huh...

actually not bad la
had a wonderful day with my love one also
hehe~

first of all
i went to seberang prai city together with my bf and his family
during the afternoon

due to haven't take my lunch
so we plan to look for a place to take our lunch
after several research
we decide to walk in this hong kong cuisine restaurant name FOOD & TEA
the food over there is still reasonable to us
an item is around rm5-rm10
after several flip through to the menu
we decided to order black pepper beef spaghetti
a clear soup noodle with some sze chuan vege and pork stripes

and also mango pudding for dessert
i feel it nice for this
after lunch
as usual we shop around the mall
although the mall is big and wide, look just the same as those KL malls
but then almost everything was the same as penang's mall
so it takes us very short time to finish everything there.
but before we leave
we do not forget to get us a photo
after that
we plan to stop by in auto city for SWENSEN'S ice-cream
but when we reach there
they told us out of stock, swt...
DISAPPOINTMENT~~

so we plan to get a drink
by that time both of us feel kinda thirst
then we went to ice ice baby to get a watermelon juice
then...
the drink was sucks~
totally disgusting...
the watermelon taste worst than ever
shit! waste me rm5 for 1 watermelon juice

no ice-cream for me... =(
it's kinda sad
so, he brought me to SWENSEN'S in queensbay mall
and finally...
yeah!!!
it is available over there
it was so happy for me, haha~~
due to my greediness
we also order burger for 2
and we actually can't really finish everything
but we were force to finish it
after we finish everything
we had a short walk
and also meet up few friends over there

just before we leave
we able to get us the last photo of the day
love him, muackzzz!


this is also the last day of fun for me
and i have change my lifestyle again
no more sleeping at 3-4am
no more waking up at 12-1pm
as the next day, 16 feb 2009
was the 1st day of my degree course starts
i have to be in study mode again
say bye to all the holiday mode
haiz~~

No comments:

Post a Comment