Tuesday, February 17, 2009

the 21


attention please~
there's a big announcement over here
SAMANTHA, is already officially to be 21
opps!! i'm an adult!!
no more underage for me!
I"M OLD!!! shit~

typically i just end up everything for my 21st birthday
it keeps me busy for the last whole week
busy for venue, date,what kind of celebration, food and so on..
finally, set down at Vistana hotel on 13th feb 2009, yeah~
luckily everything end up very nicely for me
hehe~

this year party is kinda different to me
as so many years past
there were only friends attended
but for this year, relative all over coming~
swt...maybe is coz of my 21st =D

the room was so pack & cramp that day
i can't really entertain everyone there
so sorry to all my friends! sorry!!




and of course, due to many who attended
there were lots of presents and ang pows, yuhoo~



It was so fun that day and time passes so fast
i can't really tell the time till they rushes me to cut the cake


i want to give a big clap to jia and her mom for such wonderful cake
really a big thank to them,
everyone said nice, good job aunty!

Lastly
it's been tiring that day,
but i still manage to catch up some pictures with my girls and guys :):)
it is so not convenient to upload all the photos right here
but those who interested for more,
can stop by and have a look at my facebook
love ya all so much!!

No comments:

Post a Comment