Saturday, February 21, 2009

college day

16 feb 2009

wake up 7.30am in the morning
so suffer for me to do so...
and i have to do this often from now onwards
sien nia~

today, my first day to start my class in a new college
KDU college penang

it is about 22 student in my class
there were also few international students
most of them are from thailand and indonesia
all of them seems to be very friendly
though i din really talk much with them yet
but i will know them more in few weeks times
haha~

i got my timetable today also
and gosh..
i dunno how to describe on it
i have to wake early at 7.30am
for every monday,wednesday and friday
due to the class starts at 9pm
and my class end at 5pm
for every wednesday,thursday and friday
and every of the class is 3 hours!!!
damn~ worst than tarc!
how am i gonna live for this semester..

save me~

No comments:

Post a Comment