Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Granny's 75 birthday

** 11 October 2009 **

On this very day all the children and grandchildren
gathered at Everyday Supreme Restaurant
to celebrate granny's 75 birthday

We had lunch over there with 2 tables only
because not everyone is in Penang as they were in KL, Japan, Australia
that is why we need only 2 tables

table 1

table 2

The 1st dish came over is the peach buns
that actually symbolized to long life
this peach bun belongs to me

then next is the 4 season dish

sharks fin soup

roast pork

broccoli and mushroom

steam fish

birthday noodles

almond soup
the smell is disgusting to me

we had some wine also besides the Chinese tea

Finally here comes cake of the day

cantik tak? I order eh ^^

then continues with the birthday song session
after this we had some awesome photo session

the grandchildren that attend on that day

with my k-mak and k-pa

my family members

with k-mak

and k-pa

my bro and cousins

my bro and all the aunties

me and my babe

Eileen and her babe

my k-sister

mom and benji

mom and dad

Finally 1 last photo of my grandparents with my sister and me

All of us went to grandma house after the lunch
having some chit-chat among the aunties

the end

No comments:

Post a Comment