Monday, November 9, 2009

Butter visits Truss

** 7 October 2009 **

It was 10pm that night and someone came over to my house
I saw Vincent and his gf walk in and without notice
I saw a big dog came inside too and then I only realized
this huge dog is Butter the Golden Retriever
I can't really recognize him as when I first saw him
he wasn't that huge yet
He's 3 years younger than Truss
let me show you how he looks like when I first saw him

This is taken on 28 March 2009
when i pay Butter a visit at Vincent's house




As you can see from all these pictures
he's obviously a 2 months old puppy right?
can you imagine how he looks like after 7 months



what a macho dog here
it surprised me when i saw him
so big different ler and he still can be bigger
Truss was so tiny when beside him

anyway, I'm looking forward for his next visit
i want to see how much he grow more, haha~

No comments:

Post a Comment