Thursday, April 9, 2009

My HCI Day

Finally ended 1 assignment with presentation this afternoon
but things does not get well for me yet
because I'm still rushing for the HCI assignment that dues tomorrow

Very lazy to start it but i can't get myself to be lazy
because I know I'm running out of time

Reach home about 4pm today
give myself some personal time for TVs and Restaurant City
then i started my assignment after dinner about 9.30pm

Realize that there's a lot I need to change on the assignment
times keep on past through me hour by hour
and I can't really finish it yet

My eyes keep closing and mouth keeps yawning
but still I have to sit in front the comp to finish everything
because this assignment is individual and cost 60% coursework

Oh man, when the time I completed everything
it is already 6am in the morning
what a stupid assignment that let me sleep so damn late

and this is what I end up for the interface
In the end, as a result
I skip the next day class and have a nice sleep
hahaha~~

2 comments:

  1. so tidy ji kuih...
    i feel so bad i draw arrow so many, joshua tun c kao sid... =.=

    ReplyDelete
  2. maybe he understand what you did ler..

    ReplyDelete