Friday, April 17, 2009

1st Green Tea Cheesey Cake

17th April is going to be Ming's sis birthday
nothing for her so I decided to make her a cake
I know that she loves green tea lotss
so I try to make her a green tea cheese cake

It is not my first time of making cheese cake
is my first time of making green tea cheese cake
I'm so curious and excited on this first attempt
wondering how will this cake taste like..

I bought all of the ingredients that I need and set it ready on the table
trying to make sure everything was there just before I start
You can see how messy would it be
but everything end up good in the end

Doing the cake is not a problem to me
what always terrified me is when taking the cake out of the mould
I scared the whole thing will destroy cause it is so fragile

Anyhow everything come out nicely as I expect to be seen
SEE~~
My Very First Green Tea Cheesecake
About the taste, I tried on the next day
The texture is nice and soft
but lack of green tea taste, maybe I should put more next time
cause the lemon juice take of the green tea

Anyway, I feel satisfied for this attempt
his parents and my parents say the cake taste very good
hahahahahaha~~~

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO JANICE JIE JIE

No comments:

Post a Comment