Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Ah Hoe birthday

17th May 2010

It's a Monday morning
it's a lazy day for me on every Monday =.=
but I have to wake early today
I have to get myself up to college
because I have a meeting with the University ang mo kau
they came all the way from UK to meet us

Purpose why they wanna meet us?
because of our final year project lo~
they want to know the details on our topic
but I'm quite disappointed with the meeting =(

At first I thought I could gain good suggestion from them
end up he tell me nothing, just say he dunno about it
=.=!

Forget about it, I got no hope at all
spoil my mood of the day nia~
Anyway, after everyone finish their meeting
we went for lunch together
not much of us, only 7 of us

We went over to Little Cottage 2
because we gonna give Beng Hoe a surprise
for his 22nd birthday

Conclusion of the day
the food to me is .... sucks!
I can't imagine the food would be like this
I prefer Harvest In Cafe more compare to this
anyway, it's not my birthday
=P

Wish you happy always ah hoe!

No comments:

Post a Comment