Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Rasa Sayang Buffet Dinner

6 July 2009

As usual, went for class
After that went for my team meeting with our client
for our ICP project

Started the meeting at 3pm due to our long lunch
and it took us about 3 hours to end it

so worried because my friend is going to pick me up at 6pm
I have to quickly rush home and get myself ready in time
luckily I managed to do so =)

Then we started our journey to the legendary
Rasa Sayang Hotel

The purpose we turn up ourselves there is
to have their precious and mouth tempting buffet

Foods over there were great and I've got most of the shots
and already posted in my Facebook

It can be say a little pricey to lots of you out there, so do I
but I went there when there's a big promo
and it cost only 50% for their normal rate
so quite worth for us to go for it

These are my friends that went along with me

Having buffet dinner once a year together is a must for us
as we had made it for a celebration of our friendship
and we wished that we'll get to try all of the hotel buffet
in Penang City

No comments:

Post a Comment